NEPAL PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT STRENGTHENING PROGRAM (PFMSP)
SCOPE OF WORK FOR
Information Communication Technology (ICT) Specialist
DAI is looking for an ICT Specialist for an anticipated USAID-funded Public Financial Management (PFM) program in Nepal. It is expected to be a five-year program beginning in late 2015 or early 2016. The position will be based in Kathmandu.
A resident Information Communication Technology Specialist to support all ICT related activities. The ICT specialist should have international experience related to: business processes analyses, systems interface and integration, IT security in government operations, development and management of e-government organizational structures and procedures, ICT solutions for e-government and PFM initiatives.
- Prior experience with the development of accounting systems strengthening and national and district-level implementation in developing countries is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 12 years of relevant work experience; or Master’s Degree with 10 years of relevant work experience; or a PhD degree with 8 years of relevant work experience. Educational degrees shall be in information technology, ICT systems development, telecommunications or another relevant field.
- Significant technical understanding of public financial management; policy advocacy experience; and strong knowledge or working experience providing assistance to Government/Ministry counterparts in Asian developing countries, experience in Nepal preferred.
- Experience with Ministries of Finance via donors such as USAID, DFID, World Bank etc.
- Fluency in English, including good writing skills; Fluency in Nepali preferred.
- Experience working on USAID-funded projects preferred.
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.